London Calling Tokyo 5 Year Anniversary @TRUMP ROOM



Last Saturday night I went to the event
London Calling is organized by
one of my best DJ friend Michel Muñoz,
has its 5th anniversary at TRUMP ROOM.

I've already told before but let me say 
this party was awesome that could meet lots of friends over a year no see at there, 
and danced with great DJ music.
Only sad thing that Mike only did organize work so he didn't do DJing on this night.

So I'd like to show you some pics I took on this time, and I hope you can make it to come and join the next London Calling!














BBC aka Mitch organized 4 the love 
and London Calling's organizer Michel Muñoz

What's a lovely Tshirt!!



with my dear friends♥


It was good time to met them Abilio and Adam are organizing the event
FUCKING FRIDAY and its 1st Anni at next weekend!




 

 

 





BBC


 Rideru and BBC







It was great party night!
thanksss


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment