Tokyo Decadance DX special ERO CIRCUS @Christon Cafe 新宿




This time Tokyo Decadadance after Europe tour on first of May, had same theme 'Ero Circus'. At first, I imaged a trainer of wild animals when I heard 'circus', but It seems too simple and common to I will dress up with a black glared dress and a whip. May you know, I try to think what is the paradox or humor for it when I break down to make a dress code. Then I could find the image that the lion doesn't listen to trainer's order any more. And female lions are too simple about appearance, so I mixed meal's good looking and female's elegance to be 'unisex lion'. That why the lion not tigers which i most love, I'd like to keep out it for the other special time. hehe ;)
By the way, can you find almost closes, lion's ear and tail, neck collar and tuxedo vest-corset I made? I made those ones on myself :)






Kazuho
He usually come and take great pics for us at Decadance :)



DJ RYZ





Crown Yamasuke
He is a performer good at pantomime and balloon art! :D






He presented it for me, lovely tiger! thanks! XD


















DJ Rina Neko




It was so cool boots Adrien put on! :O



Can you find who He/She was? ;)




It Michi was! :D


DJ KENZOW-A
It was his last time to play DJing on Tokyo Decadance's stage :'(


circus entertainer Sakunoki



xxx


Tokyo Decadance DX special ERO CIRCUS @Chiriston Cafe
(2011.May28.Sat)


mixi: http://mixi.jp/view_event.pl?id=61833541&comm_id=767433
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156875174380196

No comments:

Post a Comment