FAKE 1ST ANNIVERSARY PARTY @J-POP CAFE

Actually, it was my first time to went to the fashion event was promoted by an apparel company. This day, FAKE TOKYO has some famous brand shops: Sister and CANDY organized own 1st anniversary party at J-pop Cafe, Shibuya on end of April.
It didn't have any dress code, so I chose to put on the Scorpion-shaped headdress by wire which I made it with the image that Lady Gaga put lobster-shaped headdress on her head one day. Yeah, I love it 'cause I'm a Scorpio and I was wondering to make its accessory some day, then I made it. How is it look? Sadly, I didn't took any pics from nearby, it bit difficult to see its shape. It so cute and I love anyway! haha :D


Luckily, I could take lots pictures on this event, so I'd like to show you crazy fashionable people on the floor! yeah!






photographer: Ray
He always took great party pics and upload them on his Web site :)
http://ray.kuchinawa.com/







DJ HIROKIXX







It was good time to meet and took pic with Kerwin and Ruji from ZORO :)






Wooo! full of people on the dance floor! :D



















I really love them performance with Prince William and Princess Catherine! XD

















DJ SEX








xxx

(Apr30.Sat.2011)


Event Info on FAKE TOKYO.com
http://news.faketokyo.com/?p=179

No comments:

Post a Comment