4 the love 2nd anniversary @東京SALON

This day has the event 4 the love's 2nd anniversary with invited Alton Miller from Detroit for this time guest DJ. So we enjoyed and celebrated with good DJ's music and people. Obviously, It was Amazing and I felt happy when full of people put on 4 the love T-shirt on the dace floor. May you know, it passed 1year since I help to promote this event too, so I realized that I'm glad to do what a challenging job i can. Anyway, I'd like you know what is 4 the love with some pictures I took ;)


DJ Billion Dollar Boys Club (4 the love)


DJ Taisei (Music Mushroom)



DJ Moo (the Oath / Conciousness)



with Thomas a.k.a. Uncle Tommy
It was his last 4 the love event before he is going to the US,,,:'(










This time guest DJ Alton Miller (Detroit)

Thank you for your coming and hope you join with next time 4 the love too!

xxx



4 the love 2nd anniversary @東京SALON (Jul18.Sun.2010)

2 comments: