SWEET DREAMS.Presents 『KISS』& KERWIN-blue fantasy- @ever

Last Saturday has the event KISS as famous as SWEET DREAMS Presents, and it long time no came to club ever since over last year if I have good memory. Gladly, there are lots friends had came and some of staff I know has remember me yet! Sooo happy :)




DJ RYZ














DJ LAU






with Kerwin
He is this event 'KISS' 's organizer and this day was his Birthday!
Sadly, I don't have any ideas about presents so I could give him only simple B-day card which I made, and it was my pleasure that he like it :)












DJ KERWIN










DJ JUN









It was really good party this night, so I wish you had great B-day this time with us!
Hope you keep up to create sweet music, great fashion and awesome event forever!
...and keep in touch please! haha :D

I'm looking forward to come and see you at the next event! ;)

xxx


event info on HP
http://sweetdreams-tv.main.jp/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment