New Year Party @Decadance Bar


 This night, I went to 新年会 aka New Year Party at Decadance Bar to meet to say Happy New Year to all my dear friends 
at there same as the last one.
 There were already full of people was drinking and dancing on the floor around
mid night when I've arrived there.

May you know, the symbol animal of
this year we say it 干支Eto is dragon,
so I've made it with white wig which I bought at 原宿Harajuku with only 500yen a few days ago and wire. Then I put it on my head and arranged my hair as Mahican.
Long time no done Japanese style so I could feel it fresh but this night was really cold anyway :P
Can you find it is dragon? ;)




♥ ♥





These are new drink and we could try a bit of them on this night luckily :)









 
 
New Year Party @Decadance Bar (2012. Jan7. Sat)

No comments:

Post a Comment