Went To New York Joe's Monthly 50% Off Day!

Yesterday I went to the second hand shop New York Joe's Monthly 50% Off day which called First Sunday SALE with my sister. I've already heard this lovely event but it was my first time to come on the day.
So let me repeat it means you can get all closes, shoes, accessories and others in this shop with only 50% off price on first Sunday. It sounds great, isn't it? Of cause all the time there are full of people is looking around, and you have to wait long time to accounting, but it is well worth visiting once. But I'd like to suggest you should better daily time at first ;)

Anyway, next one is on August 7th, Sunday, and I'll put on its URL to check what's new on the shop easily!
http://newyorkjoeexchange.blogspot.com/
...and may you've already know that I love to work around Shimo-kitazawa, so I'd like to show some closes which I bought there in this day later :)







Wow! KISS T-shirt!
Sooooo lovely! I'd like to get it sooner XD
(just to make be sure here is other shop not New York Joe)
リンク

can you find I got them only 50% off price at there ;)

I could get it is called 'Alddin Pants' which I love to get so long time :)
It in sheer and very cool so it good to put on in the summer days


xxx

(Jul3. Sun. 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment